The Leathersellers' CompanyOffices / Public Buildings
The Leathersellers’ Company is one of the ancient Livery Companies of the City of London. It was founded by royal charter in 1444 with authority to control the sale of leather within the City. The Company no longer has this regulatory role, and instead devotes its energies to support for charity, education and the British leather trade.
The Leathersellers’ Company have relocated their Livery Company from their previous premises at 15 St Helen’s Place to a new building at 5-7 St Helen’s Place. dpa lighting consultants worked with Eric Parry Architects on the front of house fit out of the new Leathersellers’ building including the Court, Reception and Ceremonial dining hall.
Client: The Leathersellers’ Company
Architect: Eric Parry Architects, London
Interior Designer: Eric Parry Architects, London
M&E Consultant: Brookfield, London
Project Manager: Gardiner & Theobald, London
Photography: Dirk Lindner